On road costs apply
New Features for 2020:
• Redesigned cylinder head, fuel injectors, finger-follower rocker arms, and camshaft profiles
• APSG ride-by-wire system with YCC-T
• Brake Control (BC) and Engine Brake Management (EBM) for a total of seven electronic control
• KYB upside-down front fork with new internal shim stack design
• Optimised settings for linked-type Monocross KYB rear shock
• Next-generation R-Series redesigned bodywork with outstanding aerodynamic efficiency
• Bridgestone RS11 Battlax Racing Street tyres with updated tread design
• New front brake pad friction material for excellent control while braking
Packed with MotoGP YZR-M1 technology, the next generation R1 pushes the boundaries. With an incredible crossplane engine, short wheelbase chassis and high-tech electronics, R1 is born for the track and takes your riding to a new ball park Specs offer an insight into R1 capabilities. But it’s what you can’t see that makes this focused superbike so special. A central nervous system comprising a 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit that constantly senses chassis motion in 3D, creating seamless control over traction, slides, front wheel lift, braking and launches.
Yamaha R1. Access the next level now.