Available by special order.
On road costs apply
New Features for 2020:
• Redesigned cylinder head, fuel injectors, finger-follower rocker arms, and camshaft profiles
• APSG ride-by-wire system with YCC-T
• Brake Control (BC) and Engine Brake Management (EBM) for a total of seven electronic control
• Öhlins ERS NPX front fork with integrated gas cylinder and optimised rear shock settings
• Next-generation R-Series redesigned bodywork with outstanding aerodynamic efficiency
• Carbon fibre tail cowl
• Bridgestone RS11 Battlax Racing Street tyres with updated tread design
• New front brake pad friction material for excellent control while braking
This exclusive machine is a special version of the incredible R1, and comes with even higher factory specification – enabling track riders to discover their true potential.
A six axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) offers control over traction, slides, front wheel lift, braking and launches. Its Communication Control Unit with GPS lets you access lap times and other running data on an Android-based tablet. And R1M’s Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS) delivers ultimate handling.
With its 200bhp crossplane engine, short wheelbase chassis, 3D control electronics and exclusive carbon bodywork, R1M delivers M1-derived factory-bike technology.