New from Shark Helmets comes the Ridill – a full face motorcycle helmet packed with features designed to enhance your riding experience, while offering premium quality and safety features at a reasonable price.
SHARK Helmets RIDILL Stratom Matte is the new entry level full-face helmet from SHARK HELMETS. And it has been engineered with the same DNA as the top of the range SHARK Helmets; a helmet that performs well in every aspects at a very reasonable price.
A best seller in the entry level category, the Ridill provides riders with innovative technologies and a fashionably formed look.
Shark Helmets have pulled out all stops to provide a tough and durable helmet and the Ridill boasts an injected thermoplastic resin shell and has been awarded a 4 out of 5 star SHARP safety rating.
To further enhance rider comfort, the fully adjustable venting system channels airflow through the helmet, assisting with the cooling of the cranium and increases aerodynamic efficiency. To top it off, the Micro-Lock Buckle system allows a quick fit and easy removal of the chin strap, for unparalleled user friendliness.
The Ridill EasyFit system also accommodates spectacle wearing riders who require a more comfortable interface between glasses and helmet. Thanks to the fully removable and washable inner helmet lining – a function which will reduce odour and bacteria build up, the Ridill is guaranteed to produce a premium riding experience for all.
Shark has also added their quick release visor system with customisable pinlock visor adjustability, in addition to an anti scratch UV380 label sun visor for a crisp and clear line of sight.
This popular helmet from Shark comes with a lot of features, including a retractable sun visor, a fully removable and washable inner lining, and a quick release visor that is Pinlock ready.
- 4 star SHARP rating
- ECE 22/05 approved
- Injected thermoplastic shell
- Retractable sun visor
- Pinlock ready clear visor
- Removable and washable inner lining
- Optimal comfort for riders who wear glasses
- Micro-lock buckle system
- Weighs 1550g
- Shark's Easyfit for spectacle wearing riders
1. You should start by wrapping a measuring tape around your head about a half-inch above your eyebrows.
2. Since a helmet should be snug so it doesn't pop off if you crash, you need to pull the tape comfortably tight in order to achieve the best results.
3. Make sure you get precise results by measuring two to three times trying to get the same result every time. If you get different measurements take the largest one.
SHARK HELMET SIZING
Manufacturer's Suggested Size Chart (Not a guarantee of fit)