Shark D-Skwal Helmet
- ventilation system optimized using CFD computer simulations
- Autoseal system of the visor keeps noise levels low and prevents ingress of rain and drafts
- spoiler provides more aerodynamics and less drag
- also suitable for spectacle wearers
- bluetooth ready
- lining: removable, washable
- visor: scratch-resistant, clear, Pinlock-prepared - comes with Pinlock Max Vision lens (quick change visor system ensures easy replacement)
- sun visor: integrated, scratch-resistant, tinted
- closure: Microlock ratchet closure
- tested according to standard 22.05
- weight: 1450 g (+/- 50 g, size M)
- 1 Shark D-Skwal helmet
- 1 visor, clear
- 1 sun visor, tinted
- 1 Pinlock Max Vision lens
- 1 nose guard
Please ensure you are purchasing the correct size. Changing size's will incur extra freight costs.
Helmet Sizing Tips
1. You should start by wrapping a measuring tape around your head about a half-inch above your eyebrows.
2. Since a helmet should be snug so it doesn't pop off if you crash, you need to pull the tape comfortably tight in order to achieve the best results.
3. Make sure you get precise results by measuring two to three times trying to get the same result every time. If you get different measurements take the largest one.
SHARK HELMET SIZING
Manufacturer's Suggested Size Chart (Not a guarantee of fit)