Show your HRC pride with the MX 20 180 Honda kit. Designed to match your red ride perfectly, the 180 Honda jersey and pant make a bold statement to any other color bikes on the track. The Fox 180 pant uses our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with strategic stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For dependability and longevity, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Hip pads included
Designed to match your red ride perfectly, the 180 Honda jersey and pant make a bold statement to any other color bikes on the track. the Fox 180 Jersey uses moisture wicking fabric on the main body to keep you dry and comfortable. Side panels are ventilated to increase airflow through the jersey, both aiding in moisture management and helping to regulate body temperature. Lightweight arm cuffs provide a precise fit without feeling restrictive, and a drop tail design keeps the jersey tucked.
- Moisture-wicking fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Vented mesh paneling increases breathability and airflow
- Mesh collar and sleeve cuffs improve fit and comfort
- Dyed or Sublimated graphic panels for rich and vibrant color
- Drop-tail design keeps jersey tucked in through intense rides