Best-in-class fit and feel, race-ready gloves
As your direct connection to the bars, there’s no denying gloves are important. With fit and feel your priority here, the 180 Peril Gloves check both boxes and are an essential bit of gear.
These gloves are designed with a compression cuff hook and loop to close securely around the wrist and are constructed with a Clarino® palm to deliver that superb bar feel. Stretch-mesh finger gussets (the fabric between the fingers) channel air through the gloves and keep hands cool, while also increasing flexibility and dexterity.
- Compression molded neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- Padded single layer conductive Clarino® palm is touch screen compatible
- Durable nylon top of hand material with sublimated graphics
- Stretch mesh finger gussets increase airflow and dexterity
- Silicone print at fingertips for lever grip
- 32% polyester, 27% polyamide nylon, 16% polyurethane, 15% polyvinyl chloride, 10% neoprene