Rick? Rick? You there Rick? Paging Rick Johnson. If there is one look that changed the entire trajectory of the sport as we know it, it was the zebra inspired outfit Rick Johnson took to the track at the 1988 US GP wearing. With that one outfit, Fox Racing turned the entire motocross establishment on its head and altered what people's opinion of riding gear should be. As a tribute to one of the most iconic prints in MX history, Fox has splashed the 80's fashion across their latest and most technologically advanced gear offerings.
Back again and better than ever for the 2019 season, Fox 180 racewear has long been the benchmark of entry-level motocross gear. One of the most popular ranges we've ever stocked here at MXstore, there's no denying the quality and performance of the 180 racewear, across all four of the adults, women's, kids, and toddlers gear lines. The same class-leading features are on display throughout every single size range of the 180 lineups, and with the price point of the 180 gear reducing significantly heading into the 2019 season, we're hedging our bets that the epic 180 Cota, 180 Prism, and 180 Czar ranges are going to be some of the hottest kits at the track for some time to come. And that's not even mentioning the powerhouse that the 180 Sabbath Black is no doubt going to be. 2019 is looking to be a good year for the Fox 180 range.
The Fox 180 jersey takes the cake when it comes to value-for-money, combining style, comfort, and performance at a price that is unmatched for its level. The main body of the jersey is constructed of moisture-wicking fabric that works tirelessly to keep you both dry and comfortable. Ventilation is increased throughout the jersey though side panels in the jersey, aimed at aiding in moisture management and helping keep you cool while you're riding.
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Vented side panels for enhanced airflow
- Light mesh collar and cuff design for a comfortable unrestricted fit
- Sublimated graphics for fade free color for life of jersey
- Lightweight arm cuffs provide a precise fit without feeling restrictive
- Drop tail at back hem keeps jersey tucked in pants
Utilizing Fox's RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction, the Fox 180 Pants offer serious comfort in the riding position on the bike, something that a lot of pants out there leave a lot to be desired. This articulated fit combines well with strategically placed stretch panels, providing improved flexibility and natural movement on the dirt bike. And living up to the durability and dependability that the Fox 180 pants have built their name upon, the extremely robust 600D polyester construction means these beauties will hold strong ride after ride.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas
- Durable 600D polyester main body construction
- Woven 4 way stretch panels at knee, rear yoke, and crotch for unrestricted movement on the bike
- Sublimated graphics
- Hip pads included