TOP LEVEL PERFOMANCE AT A MID LEVEL PRICE
The Fox Womens 180 PRIX Pant offers a tonal look on our most versatile MX kit. The design uses our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with strategic stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For dependability and longevity, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed poly body with screen printed logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Dyed and sublimated main body fabric with premium screen printed graphics
- Hip pads included
The Womens 180 Prix Jersey tones things down with a primarily black color scheme featuring tastefully positioned graphics in our top selling pink color. This combination provides the ultimate combination of motocross style, comfort, and performance. The Fox 180 Jersey uses moisture wicking fabric on the main body to keep you dry and comfortable. Side panels are ventilated to increase airflow through the jersey, both aiding in moisture management and helping to regulate body temperature. Lightweight arm cuffs provide a precise fit without feeling restrictive, and a drop tail design keeps the jersey tucked.
- Moisture-wicking fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Vented mesh paneling increases breathability and airflow
- Mesh collar and sleeve cuffs improve fit and comfort
- Combination of Dyed and Sublimated graphic panels for rich and vibrant color
- Drop-tail design keeps jersey tucked in through intense rides