The Fox Youth 360 Bann pant features grown up level durability and a clean, modern graphic which looks as clean and fast as your little shreder rides. The Youth 360 Pant combines woven 4-way stretch panels and durable rigid panels to create the prefect blend of mobility and durability.
Like the adult versions, the Youth 360 pants utilize TruMotion® 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 600D zonal polyester and our Dobby-weave Nylon protect the high abrasion zones. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting your youngster in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- HD Dobby-weave combined with 600D zonal paneling create an unmatched combination of durability and function
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium silicone and TPR logo treatments for a rich, durable and long-lasting aesthetic
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layer provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Lightweight and flexible Yoke reduces weight and increases comfort
- Internal mesh liner for increased comfort
- Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance
The Fox 360 Youth Bann jersey features adult level performance and a clean modern Fox graphic. Designed for long days on the track, the clean look and superior durability are ready to race or ride anywhere your little ripper wants to go. Fine-tuned by our athletes it has been proven by victories on the biggest stages in motocross.
The Fox 360 Youth Jersey offers remarkable durability and comfort for little ones. The jersey uses a moisture wicking fabric on the main body, with mesh panels for breathability, this combination pulls perspiration off your skin and channels refreshing air through the jersey. Reinforced PK panels in the shoulders provide and increased level of durability for those moments when things get a little rough. With the Youth 360 you stay comfortable and protected for whatever the battle throws at you.
- TruDri® moisture-wicking main body provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Pre-curved sleeves create natural Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Durable PK zonal paneling improves abrasion resistance
- Vented mesh side, front, and back panels for enhanced breathability and airflow
- Bonded collar and minimized stretch-cuff design provide superior comfort
- Drop-tail design keeps jersey tucked in through intense rides
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium heat-transfer graphics for a rich, durable, and long-lasting aesthetic