Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.
PROTECT WHAT MATTERS
Designed specifically to fit young rippers, the Fox Youth V2 Vlar Helmet is simply stunning. An intricate forward looking design and color scheme is added to a build which is expertly crafted inside and out, providing reliable coverage and market leading performance.
The Youth V2 is expertly crafted inside and out, providing reliable coverage which exceeds both ECE 22.05 and D.O.T certifications. A lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell and a dual density EPS liner offers trustworthy coverage.
- All-new Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- 1 shell and 1 EPS size
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
|Fox Youth Helmet Size Chart|
|Inches||18 1/2 - 19||19 1/4 - 19 3/4||20 - 20 1/2|
|Centimeters||47 - 48||49 - 50||51 - 52|