With a new tread and compound, Pirelli has updated their ever-popular sport touring tyres for increased grip and mileage. The Angel GT II feature dual-compound rubber at the rear and the new tread pattern provides improved water evacuation for confident handling when the weather turns.
- The evolution of the Pirelli Angel GT further develops the Pirelli Gran Turismo concept
- Top handling in line with Pirelli DNA added onto a new reference for mileage in Sport Touring tyres segment
- Outstanding wet behaviour also thanks to a new innovative tread design coming from Pirelli Diablo racing tyres for wet conditions
- A product that makes the difference when it comes to how electronic rider aids interact with the riding experience
- Dual Compound layout on rears