Thanks to breakthroughs in the study of aerodynamic phenomena, SKWAL boasts a design and silhouette resulting from computational fluid simulations, in the aim of optimizing both stability and soundproofing at high speed. The one-of-a-kind SKWAL lines are reinforced and transformed by 3 embedded LEDs powered by a rechargeable battery. SKWAL is one of the world's first major integrated manufacturers to be equipped with this technology.
- 1,470 g
- The black/yellow helmet with green LEDs, the black/blue and black/white with white LEDs
- Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Pinlock MaxVision visor a standard feature
- Visor can be fitted with a Pinlock Max Vision® film insert
- Quick release visor system
- "Autoseal" system: flattens the visor onto the helmet, offers better soundproofing and seals the helmet (against water and cold)
- Integrated UV380 label & anti-scratch sun visor
- Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
- Micro lock buckle system
- Planned location for SHARKTOOTH®
- Interior bamboo treatment for triple effectiveness: antibacterial, anti-sweating and hypoallergenic
Please ensure you are purchasing the correct size. Changing size's will incur extra freight costs.
Helmet Sizing Tips
1. You should start by wrapping a measuring tape around your head about a half-inch above your eyebrows.
2. Since a helmet should be snug so it doesn't pop off if you crash, you need to pull the tape comfortably tight in order to achieve the best results.
3. Make sure you get precise results by measuring two to three times trying to get the same result every time. If you get different measurements take the largest one.
SHARK HELMET SIZING
Manufacturer's Suggested Size Chart (Not a guarantee of fit)