Shark Skwal boasts a design and silhouette resulting from computational fluid simulations, in the aim of optimizing both stability and soundproofing at high speed. The one-of-a-kind lines are reinforced and transformed by 3 embedded LEDS powered by a rechargeable battery. SKWAL in one of the worlds first major integrated manufacturers to be equipped with this technology.
- "Autoseal" system: flattens the visor onto the helmet, offers better soundproofing and seals against water and cold.
- Interior bamboo treatment for triple effectiveness: antibacterial, anti-sweating and hypoallergenic.
- Integrated sunsheild.
- The first helmet with LED lights, it has a rechargeable battery, with up to 5000 recharge cycles and a battery life of five hours on a continuous basis, 10 hours while in flashing mode.
- Comes with a Pinlock visor insert.
1. You should start by wrapping a measuring tape around your head about a half-inch above your eyebrows.
2. Since a helmet should be snug so it doesn't pop off if you crash, you need to pull the tape comfortably tight in order to achieve the best results.
3. Make sure you get precise results by measuring two to three times trying to get the same result every time. If you get different measurements take the largest one.
SHARK HELMET SIZING
|Manufacturer's Suggested Size Chart (Not a guarantee of fit)|