The Flexair Mawlr Pants are designed to function seamlessly with the human body. They're cut from lightweight and flexible materials which anticipate your every move.
The main body uses our 4-way stretch Cordura® TruMotion® fabric for a balance of mobility and durability. A double layer knee system combines a full-grain leather outer knee with an abrasion-resistant inner knee, guarding against both external and internal wear and tear. The knee system is also smartly tailored for compatibility with braces and guards. To help regulate body temperature, strategically placed venting is incorporated to increase airflow.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Cordura® TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Precision knee paneling for a slim fit over braces or guards
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layers provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Minimalistic internal liner to reduce chaffing
- Reinforced 600D saddle panel to increase durability without sacrificing performance
- Shell: 45% polyamide nylon / 38% polyester / 9% elastane / 8% cow leather