THE CHOICE OF CHAMPIONS, FOR MEDIUM TO HARD TERRAIN SURFACES
Boasting larger block sizes, or “knobs”, the MX32 Mid Hard increases the tread contact area and improves durability on both Mid Soft and Mid Hard soil types. Large void area between the tread pitches assures good self-cleaning. Modified side knobs feature “dimples” to optimize lean angle grip and stability for maximum traction and control in turns. Casing depressions, including the iconic Scorpion mark, increase plant and ride comfort, while the tread spacing and crown radius profile broaden the range usage.
- Tread pattern born to offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race
- A totally new rear tread pattern advances the Mid Hard’s performances; each block contributing to an improved traction and power transmission
- Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control
- Block links (or “bridges”) layout for tear resistance
- Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in MX World Championship