Pirelli continues to develop high-performance, race-winning tyres for the Scorpion family. After a strategic two-year development cycle, the Scorpion Rally captured multiple wins in the Dakar Rally.
- The front knob layout of the Rally is designed to give directional stability, even during high-speed riding
- The rear knobs provide rotational traction for the most demanding terrains
- With an Advanced Mixing Process, the Scorpion Rally resists fatigue and has a long-life performance
- All of these components are complemented by an innovative tyre structure that guarantees world-class performance with a tyre that has a high resistance to puncture
- DOT-approved front and rear; R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- Tube Type (TT) and Tubeless (TL) sizes available