Cab is all about style, creativity, and doing things on his terms; these ideals are the inspiration behind the Cab Collection. The Shift 3Lack Caballero Pants combines Steve Caballero's roots in art and skateboarding and his current passion for motocross.
The pants utilize a combination of rigid and stretch paneling to give you the perfect balance of durability and rider movement. Strategic articulation helps you move more naturally on the bike - thoughtfully cut and sewn, this paneling puts you in the most comfortable riding position possible. On top of that, 4-way stretch knees and back yoke panels add flexibility in all the right places. For when temperatures rise, a combination of laser-cut perforations, vented knee panels, and breathable rear yoke work together to make sure you don't overheat mid-ride.
- Steve Caballero Collection
- Rigid and stretch panels for the ideal balance of flexibility and durability
- 600D main body provides durability while minimizing weight
- Laser perforated ventilation panels on knees and rear yoke for enhanced airflow
- Lightweight stretch mesh lower leg for increased comfort inside the boot
- Stretch rear yoke and front gusset allow for unrestricted movement
- Triple-layer knee provides excellent abrasion resistance inside & out
- External leather knee panels for heat & abrasion resistance
- 4-way rip-stop stretch paneling provides unrestricted movement
- Form-fitting construction for enhanced on-the-bike performance
- Internal silicone waistband keeps your jersey tucked
- Mesh internal liner for increased comfort
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment