Shift introduces Archival, a limited edition series of drops celebrating the OG years of Shift. From Fro Daddy to Cinqmars, the series brings back some of Shift’s most iconic looks from the late 90s and celebrates the unique aesthetic that has separated us from the pack ever since. Keep it OG, keep it old school, and most importantly keep it Shift.The Archival WHITE Label pant features the old school wordmark on the outer legs along with the iconic bars logo on knees.
White & Black
For the third installment of WHITE Label Archival drops, we saved arguably the best for last: a clean black-and-white kit that combines late-90s Shift branding with the modern feature set of WHITE Label. The pant features the old school Shift wordmark on upper legs with the iconic bars logo on knees. The color blocking aligns beautifully with the matching jersey creating a kit that is going to be a modern classic.
Yellow & Navy
With the second drop in Yellow and Navy, we honor a true OG, the late Mike Cinqmars. Cinq, one of the originators of freestyle MX, made his mark not only on Shift but the entire sport and his legacy carries on to this day.
Green & Black
With the first drop in green and black, we pay homage to a gear set worn by Jeff Emig in 1997.
About WHIT3 Label Pants WHIT3 Label pants give you more of what you need and less of what you don’t with a focus on flexibility, ventilation, and durability. The articulated knee and hip design conform to you while on the bike for increased performance while multiple 4-way stretch fabric zones throughout the pant ensure mobility and comfort.
- Unique minimalistic design reduces weight while increasing flexibility, ventilation and durability.
- 600D main body polyester provides excellent durability
- Multiple stretch-zones ensure mobility and a contoured fit
- Articulated knee and hip design conform to the rider
- Padded knee construction for increased comfort and durability
- Fade resistant sublimatedgraphics for long-lasting colorfastness and durability
- Minimal seams and mesh paneling on lower leg for extra comfort while tucked into the boot