Debuting Saturday night at A1, the Bloodline Collection celebrates Shift’s partnership with the GEICO Honda 250 SX team that shares a mutually held vision for on-track performance combined with an unparalleled design aesthetic, or what we refer to as Factory. Not a radiator louver out of place, every chain link wiped clean, titanium bolts torqued and checked twice. That is Factory for Honda Racing.
Shift shares the same Factory obsession in our gear design. Everything from cuff-to-cuff must both perform and look perfect to elevate the rider who wears it. Emblazoned with chrome logo accents that gleam off the deep red jersey and pant, this ultra-premium, limited edition collection is as Factory as it gets and is destined to be a Shift instant classic.
Factory to the last drop. In deep red with a premium Shift bolt logos on the outer legs, the limited edition WHITE Label Bloodline pant gives you more of what you need and less of what you don’t with a focus on flexibility, ventilation, and durability. The articulated knee and hip design conform to you while on the bike for increased performance while multiple 4-way stretch fabric zones throughout the pant ensure mobility and comfort.
- Bloodline Collection design produced in limited edition quantities
- Durable, moisture wicking main body fabric
- Mesh side panels for massive airflow
- Athletic, low profile collar for increased comfort
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics for long-lasting colorfastness
- Premium screen-printed graphic application for a unique look and feel
- Dyed main body fabric Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in
- Relaxed fit for added comfort