Just1 J32 helmet was developed with the primary goal of safety and comfort for the rider. During the design phase, the helmet was designed from the inside out in order to have the best possible and a radical ventilation system.
- 1260g +/- 50g (ECE) | 1380g +/- 50g (DOT)
- ECE 22-05 (also available DOT version)
- New Aerodynamic Peak
- New Frontal Mouth Air-Vent
- Realized In High Quality Thermoplastic Resin
- Massive And Multiple Air Vents System
- Inner Linings Totally Removable And Washable
- Extra Thick Double D-Ring Fastener
- J.1.E.R. Emergency Cheek Pad Removal System
- Neck Brace Ready Profile
- High Grade Metal Vent Screens
1. You should start by wrapping a measuring tape around your head about a half-inch above your eyebrows.
2. Since a helmet should be snug so it doesn't pop off if you crash, you need to pull the tape comfortably tight in order to achieve the best results.
3. Make sure you get precise results by measuring two to three times trying to get the same result every time. If you get different measurements take the largest one.
|YS||47-48||18 1/2" - 18 7/8"|
|YM||49-50||19 1/4" - 19 3/4"|
|YL||51-52||20 1/8" - 20 1/2"|