Featuring the latest style and colours from Shift, the 2016 Assault Pant offers excellent comfort and mobility thanks to its articulated design and the clever use of stretch panels in high stress areas. Constructed from 600D heavy duty polyester, the Shift Assault pant is made to go the distance.
Boasting names like Chad Reed, Weston Peick, Josh Hansen, Bilko Willaims, Jeremy Twitch & Takayuki Higashino Shift racing immediately becomes one of the most influential brands in the moto scene. Coming out of California in 1997 the company has become renowned for pushing the limits in both riding and its products.
- Removable hip pads
- Articulated waist and knees for a perfect fit in the riding position
- Cupped knee construction for an optimized fit
- Strategically placed stretch panels throughout for full mobility
- Heavy-duty 600D polyester construction for increased durability
- X-Stretch™ 4-way stretch panel in the crotch for unrestricted mobility